Adopt A Family is a Privately funded and Volunteer Based program, that offers Christmas gifts to WOONSOCKET Families, that meet financial, and residential guidelines. These guidelines include legal residency of the City of Woonsocket, for Families with children, aged 0-12 years. You may pick up an application at Community Care Alliance.
How To Apply
Applications are located at 55 Main and 245 Main Street, and will be accepted from September - November, 2018. Please make sure you have the necessary paperwork to complete your request.
Stop by Community Care Alliance (CCA), for further information on days/times, and where to apply.
Required Application Documents
- Proof of Household Income - Foster Care payment, Adoption subsidies, Food Stamps for all members of the family.
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for ALL Household Members
- Proof of Birth for ALL Household Members
- Apartment Lease, or Rent Receipt
- Current Utility bill (If you pay your own utilities)
- Documentation of Crisis (IF this applies, Doctor's letter, Restraining Order etc...)
- Documentation of Enrollment in Job Training, ESL classes or GED classes