Woonsocket Adopt-AFamily is a privately funded and 100% volunteer-based program that offers Christmas gifts to WOONSOCKET Families meeting financial and residential guidelines. These guidelines include legal residency of the City of Woonsocket, for Families with children, aged 0-12 years.
You may pick up an application at Community Care Alliance.
How To Apply
We are ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS now!
Visit 55 Main Street or 245 Main Street, for an Adopt A Family application
Bring your APPLICATION and PAPERWORK
(pay stubs, birth cert., SS Cards, Rent Receipt) to:
SAINT JAMES CHURCH,
24 Hamlet Ave, Woonsocket
Mondays 4:30pm - 7 pm Tuesdays 10am - Noon Wednesdays 1pm - 3pm
We will be accepting applications from September 24th - November 14th, 2018.
PLEASE APPLY EARLY DO NOT WAIT LIMITED ACCEPTANCE
Required Application Documents
- Proof of Household Income - Foster Care payment, Adoption subsidies, Food Stamps for all members of the family.
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for ALL Household Members
- Proof of Birth for ALL Household Members
- Apartment Lease, or Rent Receipt
- Current Utility bill (If you pay your own utilities)
- Documentation of Crisis (IF this applies, Doctor's letter, Restraining Order etc...)
- Documentation of Enrollment in Job Training, ESL classes or GED classes
- Military Status, for any household Members, if applicable