Woonsocket Adopt-A Family is a privately funded and 100% volunteer-based program that offers Christmas gifts to WOONSOCKET Families meeting financial and residential guidelines. These guidelines include legal residency of the City of Woonsocket, for Families with children, aged 0-12 years.
****** We are finished with the application process for 2019. ******
Contact CCA for family assistance programs, still available.
How To Apply
245 Main Street OR 181 Cumberland Street
for an Adopt A Family application.
Required Application Documents
- Proof of Household Income - Foster Care payment, Adoption subsidies, Food Stamps for all members of the family.
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for ALL Household Members
- Proof of Birth for ALL Household Members
- Apartment Lease, or Rent Receipt
- Current Utility bill (If you pay your own utilities)
- Documentation of Crisis (IF this applies, Doctor's letter, Restraining Order etc...)
- Documentation of Enrollment in Job Training, ESL classes or GED classes
- Military Status, for any household Members, if applicable