How To Apply
Applications are located at 55 Main and 245 Main Street, and will be accepted from September - November , 2018. Make sure you have the necessary paperwork to complete your request.
Stop by Community Care Alliance (CCA), for further information on days/times and where to apply.
Required Application Documents
- Proof of Household Income - Foster Care payment, Adoption subsidies, Food Stamps for all members of the family.
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for all Household Members
- Proof of Birth for all Household Members
- Apartment Lease or Rent Receipt
- Current Utility bill (If you pay your own utilities)
- Documentation of Crisis (If this applies, Doctor's letter, Restraining Order etc...)
- Documentation of Enrollment in Job Training, ESL classes or GED classes