Sunday, December 9th - Friday, December 14th
380 Social Street
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Please, do not call the Elk's Hall.
If you need to reach us, call the AAF phone number at 401-766-2291
Preparing gifts for Dropoff:
- Each gift must be wrapped, and labeled with the Family Number and Child's first name. We ask for this to help identify the Family number if a bag breaks, or the outer label falls off. For example:
- Package the wrapped gifts for each Family in sturdy, thick, 30-gal plastic bags. Please avoid large, red
Santa sacks or 55 gal trash bags, as they become too heavy, and very difficult for the Volunteers and Recipients to
- Identify each bag of gifts with the Family Number, total number of bags for the Family, and the number of that particular bag in succession. For example, a Family #123, consisting of 3 bags, would be:
Family #123 Family #123 Family #123
1 of 3 2 of 3 3 of 3
Dropping off gifts:
- Gifts should be dropped off at Elks Lodge #850, 380 Social Street, Woonsocket, between 8am and 8pm on the date corresponding to the Family number:
Drop Off Day
Mon Dec 10
Tues Dec 11
Wed Dec 12
- If your Families are scheduled to deliver on different days, please choose the day most convenient for you.
- If you are unable to drop off your gifts on a weekday, Volunteers will be available to accept your gifts on Sunday, December 9th, from 6:00 to 7:00pm
- In case of inclement weather on your scheduled date, please drop-off your gifts the following day.
- Adopt-A-Family will call you AFTER your donor drops off your gifts.
- You must bring the letter we mailed to you, along with a photo ID
- Please do not call the Elks Hall. You can reach AAF by calling 401-766-2291
Directions To Elks Lodge: