THE 2019 SEASON IS UNDERWAY
8 WEEKS UNTIL DISTRIBUTION WEEK
Welcome back, Donors!
We are in our 4th week, and the response is staggering- thank you!
Each year, you amaze us with your
willingness and generosity.
Recipient families are applying,
so we hope to have a Family matched to you SOON
Special requests do take a little longer to match.
Please note, the links do not always work via phones.... try your PC's to Adopt Online!
***Check your Email (SPAM folder too!) for your Wishlist, and let us know if you've received your Family***
ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT TO APPLY!!
We have been very busy
PLEASE, apply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- You must be the custodial parent, or legal guardian, of the children you are applying for
-This program is for residents of Woonsocket, with children aged 0-12
BRING THE APPLICATION AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WITH YOU TO:
St James Church 24 Hamlet Ave
*CLOSED OCTOBER 14th* MONDAYS, 4:30 -7pm .... only 3 Mondays left!
TUESDAYS, 10am-12noon .... only 3 Tuesdays left!
THURSDAYS, 1-3pm ...only 4 Thursdays left!
Required Application Documents
- Proof of Household Income - Foster Care payment, Adoption subsidies, Food Stamps for all members of the family.
- Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for ALL Household Members
- Proof of Birth for ALL Household Members
- Apartment Lease, or Rent Receipt of a WOONSOCKET ADDRESS
- Current Utility bill (If you pay your own utilities)
- Documentation of Crisis (IF this applies, Doctor's letter, Restraining Order etc...)
- Documentation of Enrollment in Job Training, ESL classes or GED classes
- Military Status, for any household Members, if applicable
Your application will not be accepted if it's not complete
If you are a VOLUNTEER,
Distribution Week will be
Sunday, Dec 8th
Friday, Dec 13th
The link, to pick your shifts, will be activated
We look forward to seeing you!