LESS THAN ONE MONTH LEFT!
Please don't wait until the last week to apply- we urge you to apply as soon a possible!
We have been extremely busy, and there are just a few short weeks left to apply.
Mondays 4:30 - 7 pm
Tuesdays 10 - Noon
Wednesdays 1- 3 pm
St James Church
24 Hamlet Ave, Woonsocket
PLEASE BRING PAPERWORK WITH YOU
APPLY EARLY DO NOT WAIT
In order to qualify, the Family must:
1. BE A FULL TIME RESIDENT OF WOONSOCKET
2. Apply for Children between the ages of Infant-12yrs
3. Provide the last 5 Digits of Family Members' Social Security Numbers
4. Be able to verify Gross income for the entire HOUSEHOLD
5. Be able to verify Family Member's ages, (ie, Birth Certificate)
6. Provide current Rent Receipt, or Lease
7. Provide a current utility bill, if you pay for utilities
8. Provide (2) Contact names and phone numbers, in case we cannot reach you
Please include : - Any information/documentation of a crisis
- Any documentation of enrollment for job training,
ESL, GED, or advanced education program
- Any Military Status, for Members of your Family
Many past Recipients do not have email, or easy access to the Internet, so please help spread the word to start getting the necessary paperwork together
ADOPT A FAMILY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADOPT A FAMILY PHONE NUMBER: 401. 766. 2291
Community Care Alliance WEBSITE http://www.communitycareri.org/
The 2018 Season is in full swing!
Families have been applying early
and we are hopeful to match you very quickly.
Using the Link provided is the fastest and most cost effective
way to receive your Family. If you have any questions,
email us at email@example.com
Please help spread the word to friends and family
to adopt this Holiday Season.
We are accepting Volunteers for Distribution Week!
Click on the Link to the Right, and join us
December 10th - 14th