All gifts must be received no later than 7pm on Thursday, December 10. We cannot guarantee your family will receive their gifts if dropped off after this deadline.
Please package each family separately and ensure the family’s gifts are completed, gift-wrapped and properly labeled prior to dropping them off. We cannot accept partial donations for a family.
Preparing gifts for dropoff:
- Each gift must be wrapped and labeled with the Family Number and child's first name. We ask for this to identify the family a package belongs to if a bag breaks or the outer number falls off. For example:
- Package the wrapped gifts for each family in sturdy boxes or thick, plastic bags. Please avoid large, red Santa sacks as they are difficult for the volunteers and recipients to carry.
- Identify each box or bag of gifts with the Family Number, total number of boxes or bags for the family, and the number of that particular bag in succession. For example:
Dropping off gifts:
- Gifts should be dropped off at Elks Lodge #850, 380 Social Street, Woonsocket, between 8am and 8pm on the date corresponding to the family number:
- If your families are scheduled to deliver on different days, please choose the day most convenient for you.
- If you are unable to drop off your gifts on a weekday, volunteers will be available to accept your gifts on Sunday, December 6, from 4:30 to 6:00pm
- In case of inclement weather on your scheduled date, please drop-off your gifts the following day.